Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Reports of my death may have been premature.

I left work an hour early yesterday and collapsed as soon as I got home. I spoke to my doc and she said that she could put me on meds but if I thought I could tough it out with lots of water and sleep then that might be better for me in the long run so I’ve decided to go the holistic route. Okay, not totally since I’m still sucking down the TheraFlu but I am feeling much peppier today. The aches and chills and dizziness are gone and the worst thing sticking around is this hacking cough and a throat that feels like it’s been attacked by a potato peeler. Oh yeah, and I have no voice.

Still, I’m going to try and tough it out and DJ tonight, though there will be no smoking or drinking for me and I may duck out super-early…but at least I’ll make an appearance. I’ve got to get 100% better so I’m ready and rarin’ for the farewell Woolworthy show this Friday!

No comments: