Monday, January 03, 2005

A quick word about New Year's resolutions.

I have one request for all of you people that resolved to lose weight and, in an attempt to attain that goal, joined a gym.

Please stop.

You're going to stop going in two to four weeks anyway and since there’s been a sudden influx of new folks that are hogging all the gear at ALL HOURS OF THE DAY it's making it really hard for those of us that HAVE been going to the gym religiously all along to get our workouts done.

I mean, if you're really going to stick with it than congratulations and by all means say hi and wave to me from your elliptical machine, but if you're just going to give up anyway you may as well quit while you're ahead and let the rest of us have the space we've grown accustomed to.

Can you guess where I just came home from? Sorry about the rant. I'm back to trying to think sunny, happy thoughts on my last day of vacation.

No comments: