Friday, January 07, 2005

History lesson.

What most folks don't realize about me is that I am much older than I look. In fact, here is a photograph of me and a Soviet operative circa 1959.



We're waiting for Marilyn Monroe to deliver us some fat Cuban cigars to enjoy with our after-dinner cognac. (Betcha didn't know I got to Marilyn before either that Mafia dude or Kennedy, eh?) I don't really remember what we were discussing that night since we were both distracted by a dosed out Cary Grant who couldn't seem to keep his clothes on for more than two minutes but I do remember it had to do with trading favors in exchange for promises to exchange nuclear material held within a couple warheads with the yolk from chicken eggs without either of our governments knowing about it. We thought we were so witty back in those innocent topsy-turvy days.

Ah youth.

No comments: