Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A bold step forward!

I'm pulling the plug and taking myself off the TheraFlu. I think it's doing more harm than good at this point since now I'm battling upper chest congestion in a major way topped off with a lovely raw throat. I think the TheraFlu just keeps drying stuff up when I need it nice and wet and ready to go mobile. I've gotta cough this crap out of my lungs and pronto.

I lasted until 11pm spinning last night and Rudy was kind enough to pull an extra hour and spin non-stop until close for me. I left him a copy of the new Electric Six disc in gratitude so I suspect that was in heavy rotation after I left. Due to my cough and cashed vocal chords I couldn't really talk at all, which tickled my friends pink. Apparently me speechless is a rare and wondrous thing. Bastards.

Only two more days until Woolworthy's final show so I've gotta get better so I can go boozing it up...deadlines, deadlines...
__________

Birthday greetings to...

...my little brother Sean! I hope you have a great day and that cute young thing¹ in the typing pool gives you a birthday surprise at lunch time.

(photo forthcoming of my little brother and I sharing a tender and embarrassing moment)

¹Um, I suppose I should say that this "cute young thing" is a figment of my imagination since I'm pretty sure my brother is actually one of the youngest folks working in his office. Also, if there is a person there that would fit the description of a "cute young thing" I wouldn't want them to read this, think my brother had said something sexist about them to me and then sue the pants off my brother and his company. That would suck and not be a very nice Birthday Surprise™ at all.

No comments: