Friday, November 12, 2004

My nipple is killing me.

Seriously. Last week, Lucy the Wonderdog tried to jump into my arm and one of her claws caught me directly on the middle of my nipple and then caught itself on my nipple ring and must’ve torn up the inside of my nipple a touch because it’s been really sensitive – and not in a good way all week. Can I say nipple one more time?

Nipple.

There, that should be a good way to get your weekend started off right, no? Another way would be to help me get that free iPod I was talking about yesterday. Even another would be to let me know of anything cool I can bring my out of town friend to see tomorrow since I’m drawing a blank…
__________

Also...

...shortly after I got into work Wednesday morning Richard Simmons came into my office. After first making sure I wasn't hallucinating and that he, in fact, was physically there, I reflected back upon why I sometimes really love my job. Sometimes it's the little surprises that really make it worth it.

For the record, he was really, really nice and super energetic. I had previously met him at some event in some mall that my mom took me too about twenty years ago and he actually looked almost exactly the same!

No comments: