Monday, November 29, 2004

If I'm scared, you should be too!

Car problems scare me. Especially when I spend $250 putting a new starter into a car I don’t own only to have the car go kerplunk on me again this morning. They scare me even more when my job is a twenty-eight mile drive from my house and public transportation doesn’t service the area I work in…so that sucks. So my brother’s car is back in the shop and I hope I have enough dough to keep it running, so I would say it’s fair to say I’m a tad scared by the situation.

So, to return the favor and make sure you, dear reader, are scared as well, I present you with this picture of three of my friends dressed up as the Golden Girls this past Halloween:




YEEEE-IIIIIIKES!

Bonus Points: Can you guess which Chicago rock and/or roller is hidden in this photo. Double scary!

No comments: