Thursday, September 30, 2004

Serenity now, SERENITY NOW!

Photogal decides to get snarky while discussing tonight’s plans leading me to believe that I’ll be so tense I won’t be able to enjoy whatever show I end up at. Leave the house early only to get stuck in gaper’s block and wonder why people are such stupid fucks and wonder why people can't just look ahead and drive instead of gawking at cars that happen to run into each other. Stop to fill up on gas and decide that prices are re-frickin’-diculous, even in the ‘burbs and that at this rate I may be reduced to walking the twenty-eight miles to and from work as a cost-saving measure. Realize I’m going to have to work late tomorrow to off-set leaving early today -- which is why I tried to get in early today only to be foiled by the idiots on the tollway in the first place -- to make it to the show by seven tonight. My morning is seriously beginning to suck.

Until I throw on the Supergrass Is Ten disc with it's rifftastic melodies.

Now everything is all better.

No comments: