Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Okay, I lied.

Here's another post.

Read the full transcript of the John Stewart interview from the O'Reilly Factor.

Here's a taste:

O'REILLY: You ask some serious questions too.
STEWART: Very rarely. Every now and again.
O'REILLY: Well, you asked me why I was such a bad person, didn't you, or something like that? Wasn't that a serious question?
STEWART: Did I ask you why you were a bad person?
O'REILLY: Yeah, I think so.
STEWART: No, I wouldn't have done that.
O'REILLY: ... "scum of the earth, O'Reilly," I think that's the way you put it.
STEWART: No, I wouldn't have put it that way. I think it would have been, why do you have such je ne sai qua?
O'REILLY: Yeah, some French. We're boycotting France, so I couldn't answer...
STEWART: By the way, I couldn't agree with you more about the French thing. They are such an important country, and I think really deserve a boycott.
O'REILLY: Yeah, they do.
STEWART: Because of the influence they wield in the world.


If I was gay I'd marry John Stewart. Thanks to Joe for the link.

No comments: