Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Late late late!

Yes, since I spun last night I was late out the door and, since I get paid by my company to actually work and not to write entries here, there will be no real new content for today.

However I must report that last night I helped a young lady fight that which I find most deplorable…thong exposure. Your hero stepped in and kindly told her that her thong was riding somewhere close to the ceiling while here jeans were sliding to the floor and amidst a blush and a thankful stammer she corrected the situation.

Whilst I felt that I had done the right thing, a number of my male companions were less than pleased. Oh well...
__________

Wal-Mart wusses out?

Well, Wal-Mart has pulled out of even trying to put a location on the South side of Chicago and, if the city passes “two pending ordinances that would set minimum pay and benefit standards for employees of "big box" retailers, including Wal-Mart” Wal-Mart has said that "if an onerous big-box ordinance is passed, we may have to re-evaluate that location."

Interesting...


No comments: