Thursday, September 23, 2004

Blank.

You ever have one of those mornings where you’re just totally blank. Not happy. Not sad. Not really worried about anything. Just kind of blah. Well, that’s how I feel now. I think I might have gotten too much sleep last night since I’m definitely stuck in second gear this morning when, by this time, I’m usually speeding right along and metabolizing that first cup of coffee.

Maybe my mind is playing it safe since I know I’m going to be oot and aboot tonight. There’s a one night gallery show at Buddy and Jen, who bartends on our Sweet Alice DJ Night, told me to go since some of her boyfriend’s work is going to be up. So that should be cool. Then my buddies in Milk At Midnight are playing around the corner at SubT and even though I just saw them play last Friday I can never get enough of those guys. Funds are low so I think I’ll see if I can slip onto their guest list. (Whaddya say guys, can I sneak onto your guest list?)

After I think that the lovely Skid Marks will be spinning at Bar Vertigo. I love Skid’s taste in music so I expect it to be a rousing set sure to simulate the feeling of various varieties of pop-rocks going off in my pants. My only complaint is why is it only now that bar Vertigo is getting cool DJs? I used to live about a block from the place and now I live a fifteen dollar cab ride from there!

Anyway, it should be a fun-filled Thursday evening, that’s for sure.

No comments: