Thursday, August 12, 2004

It wasn't as bad as I thought a.k.a. it didn't completely suck.

Well, the wake was yesterday and lots and lots of folks came to pay their respects. I was personally knocked out by my friends trekking all the way out to the 'burbs and can't even begin to express how much I appreciated it.

The only Mr. Yuck part of the day was all the hugging. Photogal knows I'm like a rhesus monkey when it comes to physical contact like hugging (and is amused it took me years to get used to shaking other people's hands) so she especially enjoyed watching me bob and weave and duck and dodge the waves of outstrecthed arms chasing me. I feel I must say that for some folks I got over this fear and actually enjoyed the hug so, if I was hugging you be aware that I liked it and the rhesus monkey was nowhere in sight.

Also...

I don't know if I'll be near a computer tomorrow, but Rudy and I are DJing at InnJoy tomorrow (Friday the 13th!) so stop on by and say hi.

No comments: