Saturday, July 17, 2004

A whole month alone?! What to do?

Well, I dropped Photogal off at the airport about 5am this morning and bid her

adieu as she headed down to San Miguel, Mexico for the next month. Then
around noon I went and got pumped full of vaccinations since I'll be
visiting her in a couple of weeks. $288.00 later I'm pretty much immune
to everything including Hepatitis B (to which the doctor said, "Now you can have all the unprotected sex you want with seventy year-old mamacitas in San Miguel." Yeah, I
thought that was a weird thing to say too.) I worked out afterwards to pump the drugs through my system and while my shoulder is a tad sore I'm feeling pretty good.

Okay, I take that back. As I sit here typing my shoulder is beginning to suddenly ache more...perhaps it’s best that I don't think about it.

Okay, now to rest before going down to The Pontiac tonight to see a man, his guitar, his computer and his go-go dancers in the form of Analog Saves The Planet.

Afterwards I won't try to take the bus home this time...unless I'm out past 6am when it starts running again!

No comments: