Friday, July 23, 2004

Too freaking cute!

Really, you have to click and see these to believe 'em. Thanks goes out to Ultra fer posting the address in the first place.

Another freaking possum!

Yup, we caught another one. Fuck calling me Tankboy...maybe you should call be John Boy and ask me how life is up on Walton Mountain.

No freaking time!

The nice thing about still semi-working for a bar in Wicker Park (by the way, that's Becky the Manager in the video) is that I always have somewhere to park my car and can leave it safely overnight whilst I go about and booze it up with the boys. The downside is getting up early the next day, catching the North Avenue bus and picking up my car on the way too work. For that reason I dedicate this truncated post to you, dear faithful reader. More dirt as time makes itself available to my fevered typing fingers.

No comments: