Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Joe lies when he cries.

Last night’s Prom was a blast. I heard the story, from one of Rudy’s exes, about the girl who went stag to her own Prom. Josiah wore a tux and his wife looked smashing. There was lots of dancing. There were hot lesbians making out with each other and trying to lure pretty girls their way. The bar was packed and there were smiles all around. Not a bad way to spend a Tuesday night!

In other news, Photogal gets in today so my insomnia should go away. I didn’t mention that? I get paranoid when I'm home alone late at night and the way I battle that is lotsa reading, DVDs and not very much sleep. Yeah, I’m a weirdo.

Speaking of weird, I’m noticing more and more of my friends keeping up with the blog. How do I know that? It’s odd to have continuing conversations on subjects you haven’t discussed in person. Rather, the other party has read something on this site and comments it. While this is cool I’m beginning to feel that I’m running the danger of repeating myself without meaning to! If someone reads a story or thought here and then I bring it up later in actual conversation, without realizing the second party has already run across my thoughts on that particular subject, then I can unintentionally come across as a broken record. It’s a bit of a Moebius strip really...

Okay, too much thinking makes my head hurt this morning, so lets all relax with this fun personality quiz based on one of my favorite cartoon characters.

So, really, which Tankgirl character are you?

(Props to Laura for the link to this fun!)

No comments: