Tuesday, November 18, 2003

A minute for you, my sweet.

I am way too busy to regale you with tales of high intrigue and adventure today so if you want any of those drive to Chicago tonight, go to Ten56 and talk to me a Rudy while we DJ. Oh yeah, our friend Rick will be guesting on the laser guided wheels of steel as well so batten down the hatches and expect a boatload of Alkaline Trio to come your way.

What will I be spinning? Oh, stuff like:

Ryan Adams - Rock N Roll
Ellen Allien - Berlinette
The Bon Mots - Le Main Drag
The Desert Sessions - 9 & 10
The Dirtbombs - Dangerous Magical Noise
The Flaming Lips - Ego Tripping At The Gates Of Hell
Krokus - Headhunter
Mark Lanegan - Here Comes That Weird Chill...
Kylie Minogue - Body Language
Scissor Sisters - Filthy And Gorgeous
The Snow Fairies - Feel You Up
Sour Deluxe - White Noise
Twilight Singers - Black Is The Color Of My True Love's Hair
Rachael Yamagata – EP

…and remember, we are still truly and deeply cool…

No comments: