Tuesday, October 21, 2003

So what? I broke my promise!

Do you have any idea just how much work and other stuff builds up when you’re out of the country for a measly few days? Hell, I even forgot I had a Double Door show I put together for my friends in Today’s My Super Spaceout Day coming up this Friday…and I’ve been looking forward to that for eons!

So I don’t wanna hear no griping. I have a minor outpatient surgery today so I’ll be home early and maybe then I’ll finally get to fill all you fine folks in on the rest of my China excursion. Let’s just say that while Hong Kong reminded me of most other international cities like New York and the like, the trip to mainland China was truly different. Never before have I felt like such a freak just by being tall, blond haired and blue eyed.

No comments: