Thursday, September 04, 2003

Crass and Crude

I was going to launch into this total tirade about what pigs all of us men are but I decided to boil my rant down to its essence:

Point One
Yes, we are men and we do think about fucking almost every pretty girl in the room.
Point Two
We are always going to think this way and there is nothing anyone – even us – can do about it. Sorry.
Point Three
While Points One and Two are absolutely true, they in no way imply that we should fuck every pretty girl in the room.
Point Four
Understanding Point Three is what separates the men from the boys.


For the record: The above was realized last night as I caught myself gawking at some girl with huge breasts at The Double Door last night. First I felt guilty as if I were in some way cheating. Then I felt angry about pressuring myself to feel guilty. Then I realized that’s just the way I am – along with every other man on this planet – and I just had to accept I have a human weakness.

Yeah, I know, real deep. Cut me some slack, it’s been a long day, okay?

No comments: