Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Mea culpa.

In yesterday’s writing I made mention of Photogal, her underwear and how cute she looked while walking around in said underwear first thing in the morning. Well, apparently Photogal read those words with a bit of embarrassment and asked me not to write about such things for fear she may seem weird. I explained that I was reasonably sure that 98.9% of the population walked around in their underwear first thing in the morning and that she should be proud that of that 98.9% of folks, she was part of the less than 0.9% that actually looked cute walking around in their underwear first thing in the morning.

Nevertheless, Photogal asked, please don’t write about stuff like that.

A relationship is built on nothing if it doesn’t rest upon a solid bedrock of trust and mutual respect so I will defer to her wishes and ask all of you to forget I ever wrote about Photogal, her underwear and just how cute she is while walking around in her underwear first thing in the morning.

hee hee!

No comments: