Thursday, July 10, 2003

Here a mix, there a mix, everywhere a mix mix...

I’m a big fan of trading mix CDs although no one ever seems to really follow up with me on that sort of thing. It’s a pity really since I have so much music and can usually put together something both cool and illuminating.

Done Waiting tipped me off to a pretty cool project coordinated over in England but including anyone in the world…The Summer Burn basically asks you to come up with a cool summer compilation and then send it to a random address from a list of applicants while you sit back and wait for your own mystery mix to show up in the mail.

Go sign up here and hope you draw someone far, far away.

Also, the offer still stands firm from the Chicago Base Camp: if anyone wants to e-mail and set up a random compilation trade I’m always open for it. Just clicky-click on my name at the end of this post and we’ll set something up. Cool?

Cool.

No comments: